I was working on the Google App Engine tutorial to write a web service. They suggested using cURL to test it. cURL is a command line tool for transferring data I downloaded it and used it like this on windows:
C:\dev>curl -H 'content-type: application/json' -d '{"text": "Hello world"}' http://localhost:8080/postservice.post_note
Note: I had a space after the colons above , and it gave me the following errors in the windows command prompt:
curl: (3) [globbing] unmatched close brace/bracket at pos 12
curl: (7) couldn't connect to host
curl: (6) Could not resolve host: 8080; Host not found
C:\dev>curl -H 'content-type: application/json' -d '{"text": "Hello world"}' http://localhost:8080/postservice.post_note
Note: I had a space after the colons above , and it gave me the following errors in the windows command prompt:
curl: (3) [globbing] unmatched close brace/bracket at pos 12
curl: (7) couldn't connect to host
curl: (6) Could not resolve host: 8080; Host not found
No comments:
Post a Comment